How to force Directory Synchronization for Office 365
You can force a manual Directory Synchronization for your Office 365 tenant.
The step are:
- Log into your DIRSYNC server, the one running the Directory Synchronization Tools
- Start a PowerShell session
- Navigate your way to: C:Program FilesMicrosoft Online Directory Sync
- Run the cmdlet: .DirSyncConfigShell.psc1 – this starts the Directory Synchronization Configuration Shell
- Run the cmdlet: Start-OnlineCoexistenceSync
When the command completes. The Online Portal will get updated based on the synchronization. See the eventlog on the DIRSYNC server, so comfirm the synchronzation has completed successfully.