I have posted an article earlier about how to create an unattended installation of IIS.
Here’s an opensource tool to help create unattended installations of Windows.
This is a system for fully automating the installation of Windows 2000 Professional and Server, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003.
* Automated install of operating system, hotfixes and applications.
* Full documentation and source code.
* Support for floppy, CD-ROM, and “nothing but net” installs.
* True unattended installation, not disk imaging.
* No Windows servers required; use your Unix servers instead.
* No Unix servers required; use your Windows servers after all.
* Completely free.
More at source: Unattended, A Windows deployment system.