Microsoft released a free e-book on SharePoint a while back. So if you want to learn about the new version of SharePoint, this might be something for you.
The book covers both versions of SharePoint, Windows SharePoint Services v3 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
The book with the title: “7 Development Projects for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0”, is a 236 page book and the good news is that you can download it for free.
The chapters are:
- WSS v3
- Building Solutions with MOSS 2007
- Building a Basic SharePoint Site
- Organizing Lists and Documents with Site Columns and Content Types
- Working with Features in WSS
- WSS Core Development
- Creating Workflows
- Introducing Excel Services
- InfoPath 2007 and Forms Server 2007