Microsoft has annonced a “One Place to Go For SharePoint IT Pros” at TechNet. Nice to have one or two entry point for SharePoint resources from Microsoft.
I’m happy to announce the TechNet SharePoint Products & Technologies Tech Centers.
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server Tech Center
Windows SharePoint Server V3 Tech Center
From these Tech Centers you get the following:
- RSS aggregated feed of related Knowledge Base articles
- Tasks (Downloads of Service Packs, Tools, Templates, etc…)
- Featured Resources (like Upgrade, Deployment, What’s New)
- Solutions and Scenarios (Models, Flows, Visio Diagams, etc…)
- Technical Resources – documentation on topics
- Community Resources (Blogs, Newsgroups)
- Related Technologies (SQL, IIS, .NET, etc…)
- Additional Resources (Partners and Development Resources)
Source: Joel Oleson’s SharePoint Land