License requirements for Personal Archive and Retention Policies


The Office team has posted a nice overview of the needed licenses for using Exchange 2010 Personal Archive and Retention Policies.

To use Personal Archive or retention policies requires a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 account with Microsoft Exchange Server Enterprise Client Access License (CAL) and one of the following Microsoft Outlook licenses.

Read their post here.