The Exchange Team has announced SP2 for Exchange 2010, it is scheduled for release in the second half of 2011.
The SP2 includes the following major new features:
- Outlook Web App (OWA) Mini: A browse-only version of OWA designed for low bandwidth and resolution devices. Based on the existing Exchange 2010 SP1 OWA infrastructure, this feature provides a simple text based interface to navigate the user’s mailbox and access to the global address list from a plurality of mobile devices.
- Cross-Site Silent Redirection for Outlook Web App: With Service Pack 2, you will have the ability to enable silent redirection when CAS must redirect an OWA request to CAS infrastructure located in another Active Directory site.
- Hybrid Configuration Wizard: Organizations can choose to deploy a hybrid scenario where some mailboxes are on-premises and some are in Exchange Online with Microsoft Office 365.
- Address Book Policies: Allows organizations to segment their address books into smaller scoped subsets of users providing a more refined user experience than the previous manual configuration approach. They blogged about this feature earlier: GAL Segmentation, Exchange Server 2010 and Address Book Policies.
- Customer Requested Fixes: All fixes contained within update rollups released prior to Service Pack 2 will also be contained within SP2.
Read more at the Exchange Team blog.