As I have done the previous years, I have compiled a list of all the Lync related sessions from TechEd North America 2012, which runs this week (June 11-14) in Orlando, FL.
They are all available as on demand recordings (webcasts) and slide decks are also online.
Here is the complete overview of the Lync sessions:
- Lync Deep Dive: Dial Plans and Voice Management Deep Dive (Speaker: Javed Tufail
- Lync Deep Dive: Edge Media Connectivity with ICE (Speaker: Bryan Nyce)
- Lync 2010: Unlocking Your CORE CAL with Lync (Speaker: Marc Perez)
- Lync and the Enterprise Network (Speaker: Bryan Nyce)
- Lync 2010: Planning Voice Features (Speaker: Subbu Chandrasekaran)
- Best Practices in Securing Your Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Edge Servers (Speaker: Rui Maximo)
- Microsoft Lync 2010: Planning for Conferencing Deployments (Speaker: Paul Brombley)
- Microsoft Lync 2010: Server and Client Virtualization (Speakers: Campbell Gunn, Tarek Radi, Mark Coleman)
- Microsoft Lync 2010: Availability, Resiliency, and Recovery (Speaker: Paul Brombley)
- Lync 2010: Planning Voice Deployments (Speaker: Subbu Chandrasekaran)
- Forget about IT: How about Lync Inside Business Applications? (Speaker: Albert Kooiman)