Now the first Exchange 2013 sessions from Microsoft has started emerging. The first conference to contain some Exchange 2013 was TechEd 2012 Australia, which was held in September 11th – 14th. The next conference would be Microsoft Exchange Conference 2012, held next week (Sep. 24-27) in Orlando.
They are available as on demand recordings (webcasts) and slide decks (not online yet) are also online.
Here is the complete overview of the Exchange sessions:
- Exchange Server 2013 Architecture Deep Dive (Speaker: Scott Schnoll)
- Exchange Server 2013 High Availability and Site Resilience (Speaker: Scott Schnoll)
- The new Exchange – Data Loss Prevention (Speaker: Steve Chew)
- Exchange Server 2013 Deployment and Coexistence (Speaker: Scott Schnoll)
- The New Exchange – Archiving and Compliance (Speaker: Steve Chew)
- Note: Only the first two session are online as per september 17th – but my guess is they will all be available online within certain timeframe.