Last week at May 12th, Microsoft Released the a new version of Azure AD Connect, which is now incremented to version 18.104.22.168.
This new May update includes the following new features:
- Warns and helps you verifying domains if you didn’t do it before running Azure AD Connect.
- Added support for Microsoft Cloud Germany.
- Added support for the latest Microsoft Azure Government cloud infrastructure with new URL requirements.
And also includes the following fixed issues and improvements:
- Added filtering to the Sync Rule Editor to make it easy to find sync rules.
- Improved performance when deleting a connector space.
- Fixed an issues when the same object was both deleted and added in the same run (called delete/add).
- A disabled Sync Rule will no longer re-enable included objects and attributes on upgrade or directory schema refresh.
It is recommended to always upgrade to the latest version of Azure AD Connect.
Always Download the latest Azure AD Connect from: http://aka.ms/aadconnect
Reference: Azure AD Connect: Version Release History