A few days ago Microsoft Released the latest set of updates for Exchange Server, as part of the quarterly update schedule for Exchange Server. This time we got Cumulative Updates for Exchange 2013 and Exchange 2016, currently no updates for Exchange 2007 and Exchange 2010 currently at this cycle.
The updates includes a range of fixes for customer reported issues, minor product enhancements and previously released security bulletins, for a full listing, read the KB articles for each update.
Overview of the released updates and where to download them:
- Exchange Server 2016 – Cumulative Update 2 (CU2 – Build: 15.1.466.34)
- Exchange Server 2013 – Cumulative Update 13 (CU13 – Build: 15.0.1210.3)
These are the main highlights with these updates:
- .NET 4.6.1 Support for Exchange 2013 and Exchange 2016
- AutoReseed Support for Bitlocker encrypted drives
- SHA-2 Support for Self-Signed Certificates
- Migration to Modern Public Folders issue Resolved (KB3161916)
- Changes to the Get-ExchangeServer Cmdlet
Read the details about these updates from the post on The Microsoft Exchange Team blog.
If you are running an Exchange Hybrid scenario with Office 365, make sure to keep you Exchange Server fully on the latest version.