A few days ago on November 18th, Microsoft Released a new version of Azure AD Connect, which is now incremented to version 1.1.343.0.
This new November update includes the following fixed issues and improvements:
- Sometimes, installing Azure AD Connect fails because it is unable to create a local service account whose password meets the level of complexity specified by the organization’s password policy.
- Fixed an issue where join rules are not re-evaluated when an object in the connector space simultaneously becomes out-of-scope for one join rule and become in-scope for another. This can happen if you have two or more join rules whose join conditions are mutually exclusive.
- Fixed an issue where inbound synchronization rules (from Azure AD) which do not contain join rules are not processed if they have lower precedence values than those containing join rules.
- Added support for installing Azure AD Connect on Windows Server 2016 standard or better.
- Added support for using SQL Server 2016 as the remote database for Azure AD Connect.
- Added support for managing AD FS 2016 using Azure AD Connect.
It is recommended to always upgrade to the latest version of Azure AD Connect.
As Always Download the latest Azure AD Connect from: http://aka.ms/aadconnect
Reference: Azure AD Connect: Version Release History