Microsoft has posted an article which goes through Appcmd, the new command-line tool for managing IIS 7.0. The article covers the following subjects:
- Helping you configure the default properties of your command-shell window.
- Changing to the correct directory in the command-line window to use appcmd.
- Explaining management objects, commands, attributes, and values.
- Getting help from the appcmd tool.
- Walking through a few examples of working with the config management object.
Read the full article at IIS.net.