Another cool tool for IIS 7. The PHP Manager has been released by Ruslan from the IIS team. It’s available for download at codeplex. PHP Manager is a tool for IIS 7 that greatly simplifies installation, configuration, management and troubleshooting of PHP in IIS.
PHP Manager 1.0 can be used to:
- Register PHP with IIS
- Validate and properly configure existing PHP installations
- Run multiple PHP versions side by side on the same server and even within the same web site
- Check PHP runtime configuration and environment (output of phpinfo() function)
- Configure various PHP settings
- Enable or disable PHP extensions
- Remotely manage PHP configuration in php.ini file
- Support for running different PHP versions within the same web site
- Functionality to set IIS default document to index.php
- Links to quickly open php.ini file and PHP error log file
- Detection of PHP registered via CGI or ISAPI
- Detection of PHP that is registered by using command line arguments in IIS handler mapping
Read more about it at his blog: PHP Manager 1.0 for IIS 7.
Download it at codeplex: http://phpmanager.codeplex.com/releases/view/53121