Ruslan from the IIS team, has released a new module for IIS 7, the PHP Manager for IIS 7, currently in beta.
It is an IIS extension for setting up and managing multiple PHP installations on IIS 7 servers. It can be used to:
- Register PHP with IIS;
- Run multiple PHP versions side by side;
- Check PHP runtime configuration and environment (output of phpinfo() function)
- Configure various PHP settings
- Enable or disable PHP extensions
- Remotely manage PHP configuration in php.ini fille
- Read more and download it here.