As I have done the previous years, I have compiled a list of all the Exchange related sessions from TechEd Europe 2012, which ran last week in Amsterdam (June 25-29). The sessions are more of less the same as the ones from TechEd North America, some different speakers on some and a few Exchange session left out in Europe.
They are all available as on demand recordings (webcasts) and slide decks are also online.
Here is the complete overview of the Exchange sessions:
- An Inside View of Microsoft Exchange 2010 SP2 (Speaker: Jeff Mealiffe)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 SP2 Tips & Tricks (Speaker: Scott Schnoll)
- Archiving in the Cloud with Exchange Online Archiving (EOA) (Speaker: Bharat Suneja)
- Understanding Microsoft Forefront Online Protection for Exchange (Speaker: Nathan Winthers)
- Best Practices for Virtualizing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 (Speaker: Jeff Mealiffe)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 High Availability Deep Dive (Speaker: Scott Schnoll)
- Using a load balancer in your Exchange 2010 environment (Speaker: Jaap Wesselius)
- Configuring Hybrid Exchange the Easy Way (Speaker: Neil Axelrod)