As I have done the previous years, I have compiled a list of all the Lync related sessions from TechEd Europe 2012, which ran last week in Amsterdam (June 25-29). The sessions are more of less the same as the ones from TechEd North America, some different speakers on some and some Lync session left out in Europe.
They are all available as on demand recordings (webcasts) and slide decks are also online.
Here is the complete overview of the Lync sessions:
- Forget about IT – How about Lync Inside Business Applications?! (Speaker: Albert Kooiman)
- Lync 2010: Planning Voice Features (Speaker: Jamie Stark)
- Lync Deep Dive: Dial Plans and Voice Management Deep Dive (Speaker: Korneel Bullens)
- Microsoft Lync 2010: Availability, Resiliency & Recovery (Speaker: Paul Brombley)
- Lync Deep Dive: Edge Media Connectivity with ICE (Speaker: Thomas Binder)
- Best Practices in Securing Your Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Edge Servers (Speaker: Rui Maximo)
- Lync 2010: Planning Voice Deployments (Speaker: Mahendra Sekaran)
- Microsoft Lync Server Notes from the Field: Options for Deployment (Speaker: Ilse Van Criekinge)