Microsoft just announced a new event for the Enterprise. In short it is a 5 day mega event which supersede MMS, TechEd, MEC, Lync Conference, SharePoint Conference, Project Conference.
Quotes from Microsoft about the new event:
- The broadest range of learning opportunities across the breadth of Microsoft’s technologies and solutions
- Technical education, product evaluation and deep hands-on learning to plan, architect, deploy, manage, and secure a connected enterprise
- More access to senior technology leaders and engineers doing coding every day to get your questions answered
- A greater understanding of future technology vision and roadmap to help you be successful
- Greater community interaction with technology professionals and your industry peers in structured and informal settings
- Epic after hour gatherings where you can unwind and turn on the fun with your peers!
- The event (conference) will be held in Chicago, IL on the week of May 4th.
For more information about this event:
- Office Blog: Microsoft’s unified technology event for enterprises