This is my script to download All the TechEd Europe 2014 Videos and Slides, when they become available on Channel9.
Microsoft usually publish all TechEd Conference sessions, so they are available for everyone online on Channel9.
I have tweaked and updated my previous download scripts from TechEd North America 2014, LyncConf and MEC 2014 download, so I will now download session content (Videos or PowerPoints) for TechEd Europe 2014. (The original script credit goes to Vlad Catrinescu, who made a script for the SharePoint Conference 2014).
My script will now download all videos and slides (pptx) from TechEd Europe 2014, here is what the script does:
- Downloads all the TechEd Europe 2014 Sessions and Slides and save them to c:temp
- Groups them by folders
- Makes sure no errors come up due to Illegal File names.
- If you stop the script and restart in the middle, it will start where it left off and not from beginning.
New features for this version:
- Option to choose to download only Videos or PowerPoints or Both
- Option to choose to video quality (low or high)
- Option to enter download location (default c:TEE14)
- Download Progress Bar
I have made the script available on TechNet Gallery, download link below will redirect your to the script on TechNet Gallery. Download my script here (redirect to TechNet Gallery):
[wpfilebase tag=file id=14 tpl=download-button /]
Download is available on TechNet Gallery, download link above, will redirect you to TechNet Gallery.
Please post comments regarding the script on this page, thanks.