Last week (more precisely Monday Oct. 27th 2014) Microsoft silently released a new updated version of Azure Active Directory Sync Tool (AADSync), previously known af DirSync. Altough Azure AD Sync now targets more than just connecting your Directory with Office 365 Services, it’s The tool to Connect your AD Foest or Forests with Azure and Office 365 services.
This new version is build: 1.0.0470.1023
The AAD Sync Version Release History lists the following features as new:
- Password synchronization from multiple on-premise AD to AAD
- Localized installation UI to all Windows Server languages
Other tools are still supported for connecting your Directory with Azure AD, see:
Directory Integration with Azure AD can be accomplished using the following tools.
- Azure Active Directory Synchronization Tool (DirSync)
- Azure Active Directory Synchronization Services (AAD Sync)
- Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2
Source: Directory Integration Tools
The download location for AADSync is still: http://aka.ms/AADSyncDownload (it has just been updated with the new version)