Next week, I have the pleasure of attending and delivering a few sessions at the Workplace Ninja Summit 2023 in Baden, Switzerland. It is my first time attending WP Ninja Summit and I am really looking forward to this conference.
A few facts about Workplace Ninja Summit:
- 27. September – 29. September 2023
- Trafo Baden (Switzerland)
- 100+ Sessions
- Level 300-500 Sessions (No marketing)
- For IT Pros and Architects (550+ Attendees)
The speaker list is pretty awesome, and it’s a perfect mix with lots of international top speakers, Microsoft MVP, and Community Experts!
Check out the full agenda here:
I have the pleasure of co-presenting a few sessions together with Morten Thomsen.
We will be delivering these 2 sessions:
- Maximizing the Value of MDE: Vulnerability Management and Secure Score (Thursday)
- No Phishing Allowed: A Deep Dive into Microsoft Defender for Office and Authenticated E-mail (Friday)
I am really looking forward to this great conference and to meeting fellow peers.
For more information on the Workplace Ninja Summit 2023. follow the website here:
By the end of the conference, my slide decks will be available in my own GitHub Slide Deck repository.
Hope to see you there!