The team behind Workplace Ninja User Group Denmark is pleased to announce the agenda for the October 2023 Meetup.
- This meetup will focus 100% on Microsoft 365, Modern Workplace, Collaboration, Security, and related services.
- All sessions will be delivered by Microsoft MVPs and SMEs with each individual area.
- All sessions will be delivered in Danish or English (if foreign speakers)
- All sessions will be delivered using Microsoft Teams (online)
- Attending is free, just RSVP on the Meetup website (link below)
- Event date: October 13th. 2023
- Event time: 9.00 to 11.15 CEST (Central European Summer Time)
- Event Page: https://www.meetup.com/wpninjasdk/events/296506151/
- It is a free event, so RSVP at the event page
- 09:00 Welcome (Michael, Ronni & Peter)
- 09:15 The new creative process with Copilot and how to get ready (Ståle Hansen)
- 10:00 New Amazing CommunityTools for Intune Troubleshooting, a CMTrace-killer is here (Petri Paavola)
- 10:45 Expert Panel AMA (All speakers)
About Workplace Ninja User Group Denmark
Workplace Ninja User Group Denmark (WPNinjasDK), is a Danish User Group with a focus on Microsoft 365, Modern Workplace, and Security-related topics.
The User Group is free for anyone and everyone interested in Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft 365, Modern Workplace, and Microsoft Security. The goal of this group is to inform, educate and share knowledge, in areas related to the technologies above.
Since the User Group is for anyone who is working with the above technologies, it is also a platform, where we can exchange topics, and share ideas and knowledge. So if you are interested in presenting or have great ideas for future sessions, please let us know.
If you are interested in delivering a session at our User Group, please submit your CfP here:
Get updates on news in the User Group:
- Website: https://wpninjas.dk/
- Signup and follow our group on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/14077454
- Signup and follow our group on Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/WPNinjasDK
/Enjoy and see you at the next meeting…