Found this special ISAPI “WordPress URL Rewrite”, it’s a free ISAPI application for IIS 7.0.
The features are:
- Can run with multiple WordPress installations in an IIS Web Site (for example: / and /MyBlog/)
- Has a configurable path Exceptions list (for example: defining /Forum as an exception would prevent any pages in this folder from being re-written)
- Works with IIS 5.0, 5.1 and 6.0
- Works with WordPress 2.0 or higher
- Easy to setup, easy to maintain
It could be an alternative to Microsoft’s own URL Rewrite module, which I’ve blogged about in an earlier post.